Welcome to Cyclingo Bike Hire, the best bike hire in Hobart. We hire out real mountain bikes, for real riding. Our fleet of Santa Cruz Hecklers are fully serviced and ready to get you up Hobart’s trails, so that you can grin and holler all the way back down. We know that if you’re riding great trails, you want to be on top of a great bike, which is why we hire bikes we truly love. Santa Cruz have a long history of making brilliant single-pivot bikes that ride like a dream and can handle all the greatest trails. The Heckler is their tried and true trail/all-mountain full suspension destroyer, and we know you’ll love all the riding Hobart and Tasmania has to offer whilst on board.
Our 2015/16 Hecklers come decked out with rock solid Shimano drivetrains, Rock Shox Fork and Shock, Shimano brakes and Raceface components. Gear that’ll get you out there, and then back again.
What You Get
Even the best ride can be set back by a flat tyre, so we won’t leave you stranded. All our hire bikes come with the following accessories, so you don’t have to worry about bringing your own.
- Spare Tube
- Puncture Repair Kit
- Tyre Pump
What You Should Bring
We know everyone likes to ride their own way, and we’ll do everything we can to get you set up and comfortable on the bike. Our bikes come standard with flat or Shimano SPD pedals (byo shoes), but if you want to bring your own set we’ll happily install them for you. We recommend bringing the following items, to help keep you happy on the trail.
- A helmet. If you don’t want to bring your own, we can sort you out with something.
- Closed footwear. Flat, stiff soles are ideal. Runners are usually better than walking boots.
- Comfortable clothing. Shorts and a t-shirt during the warmer months, but with a couple of layers ready to go on over the top, as the weather can change fast around these parts.
- Waterproof Jacket. An outer layer to protect you from the elements if things take a turn for the wet/cold.
- Sunscreen & sunglasses.
- Food & drink. Bring a few snacks for your ride, and enough water to last you the distance. We’ve got a selection of energy gels and cookies, but you may want a little more if you’re planning a big day in the saddle.
- and.. A bag to carry it all in!
The Fine Print
Browse a copy of our hire agreement. A deposit of $50/bike is required at the time of booking, and a cancellation fee of $25/bike applies. We cannot guarantee the availability of bikes until a booking deposit has been made. Submit a booking request now!